Would you eat alone in a restaurant?

Yes I would eat alone and I don't think anyone should be ashamed of eating alone. It's great fun when you're looking forward to try the different dishes. When I was in college I treated myself to good food all the time because I was eating canned stuff every other day. When you eat alone make sure it's something you look forward to at the end of a hard week or else you'll feel very self conscious and won't think you deserve it.

I do not mind eating alone, there are times that I enjoy the experience on my own. I do not like it when I am with people who could not decide what to eat and it takes like hours before you can finally decide, sit and enjoy a meal. I do not want to be in that same situation again I would rather please my own than other people who could not make up their mind.

I have a hard time eating by myself in a restaurant. I prefer eating with others to share the dining experience. If I'm hungry and out and about I usually stop and get a quick bite to eat that I'll eat in the car. When we go out to supper as a family and we see a single person eating alone, I often think how sad it is but reading other people's experiences with dining alone changes how I think now.

I have a hard time eating by myself in a restaurant. I prefer eating with others to share the dining experience. If I'm hungry and out and about I usually stop and get a quick bite to eat that I'll eat in the car. When we go out to supper as a family and we see a single person eating alone, I often think how sad it is but reading other people's experiences with dining alone changes how I think now.

Yes, to me it is like a secret guilty pleasure!

Back
Top Bottom