Would you use a video / photo gallery if we installed one?

Would you post pics and videos if we installed a media gallery?

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Shaun

Guru
Local time
9:01 AM
There's a media gallery add-on available for the forum software and I wondered if you guys would use it if I installed it?

You can post pictures of your bakes / meals and also post instructional 'How to' videos for certain recipes (or from your favourite chefs).

Would you use it or should we wait until we've got a bigger crowd of regulars?

Cheers,
Shaun :D

I think that is a great idea but I also think that waiting for a bigger crowd would also be a fantastic idea! A media gallery would allow us to to so many things and could also be extra fun!

But we can already up load pics and photos in threads can't we? I suppose in the gallery people could search for a certain thing, but they can do that with threads anyway, and get the images plus the discussions.

I suppose we can wait and see if more people would join the forum. But right now, as was mentioned previously, I already see lots of pics being uploaded by some members. Would the gallery have an added benefit?

Right now it is kind of hard to find pictures because you just kind of have to stumble across them. I would love to see a place where we can go specifically to look for photos and videos that interest us. I would use the feature for sure.

I think it would help to categorize the places one can put pictures. Like, say, the what did you cook today thread but as an image gallery?

Yes,May be just a photos of your food thread ,or split into courses ,starters mains etc

Great idea Shaun, I would happily share pictures and would be greatly interested in seeing images from tables across the globe. Although I agree with Arch that some people already post pics I do think it would be ideal to have a set place for everyone to find rather than stumble across.

There's a media gallery add-on available for the forum software and I wondered if you guys would use it if I installed it?

You can post pictures of your bakes / meals and also post instructional 'How to' videos for certain recipes (or from your favourite chefs).

Would you use it or should we wait until we've got a bigger crowd of regulars?

Cheers,
Shaun :D

I would most likely use it, and I think it might actually draw people to the site.

Back
Top Bottom