Wraptastic - Total Junk, Don't Waste Your Time/Money

OhioTom76

Guru
Local time
6:57 PM
I mentioned on another thread that I was excited to have found the Stone Wave pots for sale for only a dollar at Dollar Tree. Another item they are also currently stocking is the Wraptastic plastic wrap dispenser for only $1. I only bought one of these, thinking if I liked it I would go back and get a couple more for my foil and wax paper rolls.

Thank goodness I didn't buy the other two, because this thing is total junk. It's more cumbersome than simply using the box the plastic wrap came in. The device itself is simply too flimsy to stay together when you are trying to pull some plastic wrap out of it - the whole thing falls apart while you are doing it. The attachments you push into the sides of the roll pop out and the whole roll comes out of the device as you are trying to pull a piece of wrap out. Not to mention it does not stay put on your counter either - you have to hold on to it and hold it in place when pulling a sheet out.

Definitely one to avoid.

And umm;

What is that old saying? You get what you pay for?

Not trying to hound or shame you, but everything in that store & others like it, you have to be extra careful of what you buy there. Some things are good, others aren't.
It is usually the case with EVERY store that you go into, to buy stuff. Goes to show that everything is not a bargains in the stores! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom