Yonanas Ice Cream Maker

DIna00

Veteran
Local time
12:57 AM
Does anyone have the Yonanas machine? I am seriously considering purchasing it. I attempted to make banana ice cream with my NutriBullet and it was unsuccessful. But I did get the tiniest bit to form a cream and it truly was just like ice cream in flavor and texture. So now I am thinking the Yonanas machine may actually be a good investment.

Does anyone have this machine? Was it a good purchase or is it one that just ends up on the shelf gathering dust?

Il_Gelataio_Electronic_Ice_Cream_Maker-resized200.jpg

Here's what mine looks like.

Have you tried looking at Amazon.com for the one that you want to get? :wink:

Yeah Shermie, those are them. So you have one? Do you like it? Is it worth it?

Yesterday I tried again to make it with my nutribullet. I guess it kind of came closer, but still not perfect. But after I ate my banana "ice cream", I though ehhh... I don't know, would I get tired of that taste real fast? Is it just a gimmick and after you've had a few you don't have a taste for them anymore?

Yeah Shermie, those are them. So you have one? Do you like it? Is it worth it?

Yesterday I tried again to make it with my nutribullet. I guess it kind of came closer, but still not perfect. But after I ate my banana "ice cream", I though ehhh... I don't know, would I get tired of that taste real fast? Is it just a gimmick and after you've had a few you don't have a taste for them anymore?

No.

I have the one that's in the pic that I posted above near the top of the page. And it work great for me!!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom