Your Favourite Dishes For Larger Numbers

How long have you got before they all arrive?

Well technically a while but in reality 4 weeks because thats all I’m here for between now and their arrival.
I’ll be in Spain and arrive back a few days before they come so any help I can give future me has to happen in the next four weeks 😬

I got the cot down from the loft, got a cheap high chair and sorted through, tables, chairs, wineglasses and other things so a lot of the practical stuff is done.

Tomorrow I’ll clear out and defrost the freezer ready for Ocado delivery on Tuesday so all menu decisions and prep ordering will need to be done by then.

But it’s me so it will have been completed and changed several times before Tuesday and when it all turns up I’ll be wondering what I bought some of it for?!! 😂

Tomorrow I’ll clear out and defrost the freezer ready for Ocado delivery on Tuesday so all menu decisions and prep ordering will need to be done by then.

Well, another thought I had was ratatouille. The oldies might like it as it was popular in the 70's and 80's in the UK - but in fact its a delicious classic French vegetable dish which can be cooked in a large batch and easily reheats. Its a great accompaniment to fish or some good sausages (gluten free and vegetarian sausages can be very good for those that are gluten intolerant or don't eat meat).

Well, another thought I had was ratatouille. The oldies might like it as it was popular in the 70's and 80's in the UK - but in fact its a delicious classic French vegetable dish which can be cooked in a large batch and easily reheats. Its a great accompaniment to fish or some good sausages (gluten free and vegetarian sausages can be very good for those that are gluten intolerant or don't eat meat).
So long as theres no aubergine it it (one of the first post’s allergy info then yerp 👍

Back
Top Bottom