Your Photos

20170528_164902.jpg
20170528_162428.jpg
20170528_160507.jpg

Today's is hot in Edinburgh!

I'm glad you saw some good weather in Edinburgh. It is at it's best in good weather in May. I don't recognise the locations of all of your photos but I am pretty sure one or two of them were taken very close to where my mother was brought up and to where I used to be a regular visitor when I was young.

I'm glad you saw some good weather in Edinburgh. It is at it's best in good weather in May. I don't recognise the locations of all of your photos but I am pretty sure one or two of them were taken very close to where my mother was brought up and to where I used to be a regular visitor when I was young.

I really like Edinburgh :thumbsup:! We have been to the Scotland museum...very big and so interesting....fantastic! and this is the main reason why we were in late for English breakfast ( become a lunch)...:happy:

Last edited:
These pics are not the best...but the place is so suggestive..

That is extraordinary @MypinchofItaly. The second of the two pictures in that post is the exact view I was talking to you about when you first mentioned that you were going to Edinburgh. You are stood at the observatory looking across Princess Street Gardens at the old city, that seems to grow out of the rock, with the Castle high on the extreme right of the photo. And to the right of where you are stood is the more modern, Georgian part of the city.

That is extraordinary @MypinchofItaly. The second of the two pictures in that post is the exact view I was talking to you about when you first mentioned that you were going to Edinburgh. You are stood at the observatory looking across Princess Street Gardens at the old city, that seems to grow out of the rock, with the Castle high on the extreme right of the photo. And to the right of where you are stood is the more modern, Georgian part of the city.

@Ken Natton It's very braw day today! (is braw a scottish idiom, isn't it?) And I can say with no doubt that Edinburgh people are very pleasant and couthie :)

Back
Top Bottom