Your Photos

@MypinchofItaly,

Yes I am on a Circuit through the 4 Provinces of the Basque Country ..

Am in Vitoria City now .. At Hotel ..

Tomorrow we shall collaborate with a Basque Guide and go for some Pintxos ( Tapas ) and to the main historic district .. On Monday, we will leave for Bilbao. And Tuesday is the Guggenheim of Bilbao .. Amazing architecture .. Shall update on rest ..

Thanks and have a lovely evening & weekend ..

A storm this morning....crazy crazy weather...
20170806_093521.jpg 20170806_093236.jpg 20170806_093043.jpg

@MypinchofItaly

Wow .. Hope it cools off a bit ..

It rained here in Vitoria yesterday. Brought the temperature down to 19 C !! Nice !!

Have a great day and lovely photographs ..

Not so unfortunately ... Only half an hour storm, fresh air and then stop.. The sun is not there but the humidity has already begun to make feel angry more than before ....

Last edited:
View attachment 9613 Photograph Copyright: The Vitoria Tourism Press Office - The Basque Country.

@MypinchofItaly,

Absolutely wonderful Pinxtos as they are called here in The Basque Country & a lovely outdoor Market .

Many of the people in my tour group are taking photographs for me and when I get to Bilbao, Vizcaya tomorrow, I shall be able to purchase a Samsung Battery for my Cell Tablet .. I have another cell phone for phone calls in an emergency !! I love the Belle Epoque Architecture !!

Thank you and have a lovely evening ..
Getting late and have a long bus trip tomorrow right after breakfast ..
Ciao ..

Photograph By: The Press Office of Zubiko Etxea - The Museum of Gastronomy, Álava, The Basque Country, Spain ..
The Traditional Basque Tavern across the bridge we had stopped in for lunch ..

View attachment 9597

@lothian,

This is a very very tiny Hamlet however, worth the stop to see the Basque Gastronomic Museum .. It is a gold mine of the Basque Culinary Culture dating back to before the Medieval times ..

The rustic country Tavern was simply amazing ..

Unfortunately, I needed a Samsung cell telephone battery so I had posted a couple of the photographs that the Press Office had given me for my Newsletter ..

Then there are the 2 city photographs, Vitoria .. Lovely lovely architecture from the Belle Epoque Era .. And the outdoor market was alot of fun ..

Today Bilbao ..

Thanks again ..
Have a nice evening ..

Back
Top Bottom