Your Photos

I'd bet you like my bracelet! I also love unconventional things and particular accessories.And I love a lot bracelets and earings
I love unusual earrings and bracelets - but I find bracelets 'get in the way', so I only wear them on special occasions. I have over 365 pairs of earrings! The reason I know that is because I took photos wearing a different pair of of earrings every day for a year! Here is a small sample (some are duplicated):

Screen Shot 2017-10-16 at 12.11.48.png

Last edited:
I love unusual earrings and bracelets - but I find bracelets 'get in the way', so I only wear them on special occasions. I have over 365 pairs of earrings! The reason I know that is because I took photos wearing a different pair of of earrings every day for a year! Here is a small sample (some are duplicated):

View attachment 11011

Crikey! You have a real collection of earrings! do you handmade them or do buy them? I love those in silver and until a ten years ago I had 5 piercing for my ear so I could have fun ... but with the work I did before was not possible so I just put a couple of them.

Too much upkeep. The lawn which looks green in the photo is only grass at the near end - the rest is moss!
The house of my father-in-law outside Roma has a very large garden with fruit trees, flowers ... very nice but in fact to keep it is an effort. They always called a gardener even if it is a little expensive.

Crikey! You have a real collection of earrings! do you handmade them or do buy them? I love those in silver and until a ten years ago I had 5 piercing for my ear so I could have fun ... but with the work I did before was not possible so I just put a couple of them.
I made some but most are bought. Earrings are very inexpensive here unless they are silver, gold or precious stones. A lot I got from charity shops for a few pounds. Mostly they are dangly type earrings.

I am really enjoying everyone's portraits. It's nice to see how we look on the other end of the line.

You had all your hair cut off! :eek: You look exactly as I imagined you (that doesn't often happen!). And your eyes look greeny/hazel, like mine.
I sure did! I grew it out to donate to Pantene Beautiful Lengths. They use the hair to make wigs for women who experience hair loss from cancer treatments. A friend of mine had been diagnosed with breast cancer, so I did it in her honor. A couple days after I had my hair cut off, I found out that Nancy had lost her battle. The weird part of my brain wonders what would be had I not had my hair cut off...

I don't know about your eyes, @morning glory, but mine seem to change with the light. On a nice, sunny day, they look more blue - kind of like a turquoise. Other times, they look a muddy green. You can't tell on that photo, but the very outer edge of my iris is an aquamarine. My Dad had beautiful blue eyes, my Mom had green eyes that shaded a bit yellow...and mine just can't make up their mind about which way to go!

Since I look the way you imagine, I now know what "goofy" looks like! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom