Your Photos

One of my cousins and his wife lived in Cyprus for many years, but they recently came back to the UK. I'm not too sure where they are living at the moment. My niece and one of her sons (on the other side of our family) spend a lot of time there too.

I posted this one in the general chat thread on the 9th of this month our 9th wedding anniversary. We are both camera shy so pics of us are few and far between

IMG_-eo5qrj.jpg

Well, it was amazing. But, as you probably noticed, it's gone. When we were married, my hair was down to my waist. Hubby told me if I put it up all fancy for the wedding, he would walk out the church door. :giggle: Hey, no problem. It was easier to get ready on that busy day!

Before we went to Fiji to get married I had my hair tidied and coloured, 3 different light colours and it looked great, cost quite a bit of money and took a good few hours-can you tell by the picture? No! Time and money not spent the best way although I liked it but would not do it again. A natural blonde and I have natural streaks of grey which I have no intention if colouring.

I also have natural streaks of grey in my hair.

About 99.9% of it!

I guess I should be happy that I still have some.

I also have natural streaks of grey in my hair.

About 99.9% of it!

I guess I should be happy that I still have some.

As I am naturally fair it isn't quite so noticeable but still I don't really care to be honest, there is no shame in going grey at 47 :D

I'm a tabby! Most of my lighter hair is a pale blonde, although there are a few touches of grey appearing now, but only a few. Other than that my hair is brown. My Mum's hair was the same. She was 80 before she actually started to go grey, but she was never "all over grey". Dad's hair was pure blond until he was in his late 60s. Then it just went white.

As I am naturally fair it isn't quite so noticeable but still I don't really care to be honest, there is no shame in going grey at 47 :D
No shame in grey no matter what your age. A school friend of mine was about 1/4 grey by the time we graduated high school. My aunt was all grey by the time she was 40, except for a dark streak over one eyebrow. Meanwhile, my Mom was only about half grey when she died at age 82..

I have a lot of grey along my hairline. If I wear my hair pulled back in a ponytail, I look like my hair is all silver-white. Down, it's hard to tell I have much grey unless I fluff it away from my face. When hubby and I went to one of the distilleries, he went exploring while I was sitting down waiting for our tour to begin. He walked right past the couch I was sitting on and appeared to be looking for me until I called out his name. He said that from behind my hair looks like I'm only around 40!

I've been dying my hair for so long I'm not sure what percentage is grey. Most of it I suspect. It was originally brown. Grey hair would not suit me at all.

Back
Top Bottom