Your Photos

I've been dying my hair for so long I'm not sure what percentage is grey. Most of it I suspect. It was originally brown. Grey hair would not suit me at all.
I used to dye my hair a lot in my younger days, any colour from blonde to black! About15 years ago I stuck to dark brown except for a few of the blonde bits and a white stripe I had which refused to change colour. One of the consultants where I worked said I should have dyed it pink (as in Pink, in the days when she had pink and blonde hair), but I didn't have the nerve.
My daughter first bleached her hair when she was still at school. It looked lovely. Later she decided to dye it black, but, as it was over bleached hair, it went purple. It was another gorgeous colour. The school did not complain at all, but the owner of the teenage fashion store where she had a Saturday job sacked her on the spot!

Two weeks from Saturday, this will be our view at sunset if we're in our resort unit at that time of day:
2014-11-19 17.36.26.jpg

While I'm not really a "Florida Person", I do enjoy pleasures like this for one week a year. A fruity drink in one hand, a nibble of cheese and crusty bread in the other...life is good. *sigh*

Seeing as how we leave in a week, I must make myself spend less time online and more time getting ready. Savannah Georgia and Fort Myers Beach, Florida are waiting for us.

Two weeks from Saturday, this will be our view at sunset if we're in our resort unit at that time of day:
View attachment 11225

While I'm not really a "Florida Person", I do enjoy pleasures like this for one week a year. A fruity drink in one hand, a nibble of cheese and crusty bread in the other...life is good. *sigh*

Seeing as how we leave in a week, I must make myself spend less time online and more time getting ready. Savannah Georgia and Fort Myers Beach, Florida are waiting for us.

Looks good, hope you have a great time and have a drink on me :okay:

Yes, we are, @sidevalve. We don't have the ancient historic sites, or hundreds-of-years-old little villages with winding streets and tidy row houses, but we're young. And BIG. And varied in all kinds of natural (and contrived) wonders that aren't anywhere else. That view is over 1400 miles from where we live. Between here and there we can encounter mountains, seaside, city or rural areas...it all depends on which route we take. No matter which way we go, we could stop to see historic sites, scenery, or shop. So many choices!

Back
Top Bottom