Your Photos

I didn't think you would be old enough to have those grandkids! Don't know why but I thought you were in your mid 40's. I suppose that is technically possible though. I had my kids really late (last one of the four was at age 38).
Wow, 38, that's late, I started pretty young, long story,lol. In my 50s but feel 40. My grandkids are the best ever and all very very funny. My nana was the funniest person I ever knew, my mum had it too, and I'm told I have it as well. My kids also have wicked senses of humour. We are a pretty tight unit, holidays together, my son and I split the bills.
I just love life and what it brings. The youngest grandson, the blondey is unbelievably loud, think of the loudest kid you've ever known, then double it. He's hilarious, kids follow him everywhere.

Russ

Break from cooking (sort of)..
Finished the 12kV Jacob's ladder, avec Gabriel electrode
Halloween prop &/or flying insect killer? :geek:

Jacobs ladder 1.jpg Jacobs ladder 2.jpg

Trying new HV experiments this weekend (Lichtenberg fractals)...pics to follow ..

Break from cooking (sort of)..
Finished the 12kV Jacob's ladder, avec Gabriel electrode
Halloween prop &/or flying insect killer? :geek:

View attachment 14887 View attachment 14888

Trying new HV experiments this weekend (Lichtenberg fractals)...pics to follow ..
Fun stuff. I am a development/production Engineer at a transformer manufacturer and I get to play with nice high voltages every day. I've recently developed a cast resin transformer which although only a 110 - 110V isolation Tx has 250kVdc sitting on the secondary terminal. We have a pretty big test cage for that one, and external flashovers are fairly spectacular.

Fun stuff. I am a development/production Engineer at a transformer manufacturer and I get to play with nice high voltages every day. I've recently developed a cast resin transformer which although only a 110 - 110V isolation Tx has 250kVdc sitting on the secondary terminal. We have a pretty big test cage for that one, and external flashovers are fairly spectacular.

:eek: Haven't the faintest idea what you are taking about.

A fave around here, when I make I always do extra, my daughter really loves them, if she knows she calls in after her work, she finishes at 3 as she's a school,teacher. Just cook sausage as normal then when it's cool enough to handle cut a slit down the middle, push outwards to open a gap, put leftover spud in, ( I always make extra spud) then top with cheese then squirt of tomato sauce all over it then in the oven for 15 mins. I have 2 as a meal. They taste even better than they look. Third generation here so I assume it started out as a uk fave?

Russ

Back
Top Bottom