Your Photos

A couple of snaps from our buree #ineversaisiwasdavidbailey

20181008_094707.jpg

20181008_094913.jpg

I closed the shutters at the NW end of my house late yesterday afternoon and found this little guy hiding behind one of them.

I don't know what type of bat he/she is. Maybe I'll research him (or her) later. He (or she) had flown away within the hour and hopefully has found a new place to kip in the daytime.

View attachment 19565

Omg..Batman begins

A Thai teacher friend brought this 8 year old around today to "show off" her speech for a English speaking contest that she is competing in tomorrow. It was a little parrot fashion (she performed it twice) but the enunciation of the phrases was far better than I've heard adult Thai teachers exhibit.

dissertation s.jpg

50mm 1.8 prime; f/4.0; 1/160th; ISO 400; hand held daylight.

Last edited:
A Thai teacher friend brought this 8 year old around today to "show off" her speech for a English speaking contest that she is competing in tomorrow. It was a little parrot fashion (she performed it twice) but the enunciation of the phrases was far better than I've heard adult Thai teachers exhibit.

I did mention to her teacher that she was showing signs of precociousness (is that a word) and maybe that would be better subdued a little.
A lovely portrait @Yorky - I hope you can give her parents a copy somehow.

She didn't win. She didn't even reach the top ten.

I did not see the contest so I cannot comment but her teacher told me that coming from a poor remote village school she had no chance. The winner(s) all came from schools in the city.

Back
Top Bottom