Your Screen name and Avatar?

I had to look up in the right corner to see what i was using. Mine is descriptive on myself and my avatar is my cat jack under a sheet, no other reason than i thought he was cute.

Funny story about my username. So i was on another forum and used the same username but i musta mistyped it and when i got done with the registering process i was odddock not duck. I had a good laugh and decided odddock was fate.

Its coincidental but we have two ducks on the forum - you and @Duck59 and you are both vegetarians.

Its coincidental but we have two ducks on the forum - you and @Duck59 and you are both vegetarians.

Yes, but I'm a vegetarian vampire duck.

Count_Duckula.jpg

My screen name is simply a lack of creativity. "detroitdad". I live near Detroit (Michigan), and I'm a dad.

My avatar is one of my custom poker chip sets (the one that is most dear to me). Its a sunset design that was built to commemorate our 20th marriage anniversary.

Chef Kevin Bludso..jpg

Just picked my screen name just for the fun of it. My avatar is that of world renowned BBQ Chef Kevin Bludso!! He makes guest appearances now & then on Paramount TV's Bar Rescue. Working with Jon Taffer. :wink:

Last edited:
My avatar is a photo of my favourite rose bush in my garden, it has the most glorious scent.
My forum name is chosen because I love baking and eating cakes. I'm not particularly artistic with the decorations but they always taste good.

Back
Top Bottom