Your Top List of Fave Dishes & Desserts!

Mariscada - like this?

View attachment 6608

Yes, more or less. That looks like a langoustine in it, and the shrimp still have heads. We're used to split Maine lobster tails, and headless shrimp.

Americans are often put off by their food looking at them, so the heads are usually discarded. I like sucking out the brains, though.

Still, that looks fantastic. It's only 10 AM and I want mariscada.

Americans are often put off by their food looking at them............

At least the head isn't still alive and the eyes moving (as it was in Taiwan many years ago!).

[I agree with those Americans on this one]

Not vein, but rather poop chute.

I was watching a show recently about how the Inuit eat the poop chute that is harvested when a seal is killed. It's apparently a delicacy since seals eat other fish.:yuck:

The first beef stew of the Autumn
Thai Curry - any variety
Tapas, with a beer in the sunshine
Slow roasted lamb shoulder

Bread and butter pudding
Cheese and biscuits
You could have 3 choices for desserts but I sense you are struggling. Not everyone likes desserts so, in my OP, I said you could have 3 starters instead....would that suit you more?

Over the years, I've driven into work past a few flavor and fragrance factories, and also some major food manufacturers, and this morning's trip home past them reminded of a few favored aromas.

I've passed a Nabisco factory the past few days, and wafting over the highway from it were the aroma of chocolate chip cookies being baked.

Another less known factory on Route 80 has been making several scents lately, including buttery popcorn, warm butterscotch, fresh strawberry, and sort of a fruity bubblegum.

I look like this as I drive past:

dog window.png

Back
Top Bottom