Today’s pics

IMG_8205.jpeg

It was a little embarassing, but not too much. A former student of mine asked me, though his Mom, if I had archived photos of a concert from 12 years ago or so, as his, that I have sent to his Mom back when, were apparently destroyed by a computer malfunction. As I had moved two times since then, and decluttered more than twice all of non-essential documents, photos, albums, books, music sheet books etc, I most likely do NOT have those photos. The only CD that is sort of unclear of the content, with archived something, is this one, so I messaged them. If they wish to open it (my laptop does not have a CD entry) and search, I am willing to lend them...:angelic:
20240504_120142 (1).jpg

It was a little embarassing, but not too much. A former student of mine asked me, though his Mom, if I had archived photos of a concert from 12 years ago or so, as his, that I have sent to his Mom back when, were apparently destroyed by a computer malfunction. As I had moved two times since then, and decluttered more than twice all of non-essential documents, photos, albums, books, music sheet books etc, I most likely do NOT have those photos. The only CD that is sort of unclear of the content, with archived something, is this one, so I messaged them. If they wish to open it (my laptop does not have a CD entry) and search, I am willing to lend them...:angelic:
View attachment 113183
So long as you know you were behaving in 2011 you’re pretty safe.. 😂

So long as you know you were behaving in 2011 you’re pretty safe.. 😂
:roflmao: That one made me laugh...well, yes, I was behaving, in 2011 I was still married, thinking it was for eternity, however I divorced in 2017...
I met my current boyfriend of, 5 years, in 2019...
And in between 2017 and 2019 , shall we say... We do not remember :dance:...

What I think is on the CD, possibly, are professionally taken photos of one of the many children's concert (preschool children) I held, which had storytelling interwinned with classical music. The audience (parents and grandparents with toddlers and babies) being allowed to dance and walk around, which was my conscious breach of the "norm", making it possible for toddlers to attend a classical music concert in the first place. I did occasionally invite guests - actors or singers to enhance the concert, I performed at the piano mostly, and en route to new projects ( i forget what they were, possibly apply for funding or bigger halls) I think I paid a professional photographer to take good quality pictures of the kids and us performers...

But, let us see...

:roflmao: That one made me laugh...well, yes, I was behaving, in 2011 I was still married, thinking it was for eternity, however I divorced in 2017...
I met my current boyfriend of, 5 years, in 2019...
And in between 2017 and 2019 , shall we say... We do not remember :dance:...

What I think is on the CD, possibly, are professionally taken photos of one of the many children's concert (preschool children) I held, which had storytelling interwinned with classical music. The audience (parents and grandparents with toddlers and babies) being allowed to dance and walk around, which was my conscious breach of the "norm", making it possible for toddlers to attend a classical music concert in the first place. I did occasionally invite guests - actors or singers to enhance the concert, I performed at the piano mostly, and en route to new projects ( i forget what they were, possibly apply for funding or bigger halls) I think I paid a professional photographer to take good quality pictures of the kids and us performers...

But, let us see...
Sounds like 2017-19 was a great time but maybe destroy any cds/dvds from that year 😂

Back
Top Bottom