101 Appetizers in 20 minutes or Less

MyDigitalpoint

Veteran
Local time
4:46 PM
Website
epage.pro
With holidays around the corner, it's time to start getting some appetizer recipes handy because this time of the years seems to be the busiest when it comes to get people going back and forth around your home, and one needs a quick appetizer recipe to satisfy the hunger resulting from the hustle and bustle of a shopping day outside.

Tying to find new ideas for quick appetizers, I came across with a list published by The New York Times that I want to share with all of you -- 101 Simple Appetizers in 20 Minutes or Less -- just point your browser to this address, http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/19/dining/19mini.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

This is an amazing list! Thanks for sharing it, it's exactly what I was looking for! I'm going to try some of them. The one with the shrimp and mayonnaise sounds absolutely scrumptious!

Thank-you for sharing this list! I am always looking for new ideas and this is a lot of great ideas in one place. Let us know what you try and how well it turns out.

Sure Ally!

I'm already making a preliminary selection of the recipe to try, and still searching for a few more for other original ideas.

When I get everything caught up and make the test preparation, I will get back to you with some feedback :)

Hello mate! Thanks once again for this amazing share :) This was truly a notorious search worth thanking you. This list contained many good and simple ideas which can easily be tried by an apathetic like me. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom