9 Years on

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Staff member
Local time
4:59 PM
Website
www.satnavsaysstraighton.com
It's been 9 years since I signed up to CookingBites (not that it was called that then... foodieschat?). Never did I imagine I'd end up owning it. :o_o:

No 22 for me. Sadly in the early days there were quite a few from the cycling forum who should have joined us, but they were put off by one particular member who fortunately is no longer here. A similar thing happened on the gardening forum taken on by Arch (who is thriving by the way) where his stalking and aggressive posting wounded the thing before it got going.

Anyway, thank you for your hard work and commitment in building this forum.

No 22 for me. Sadly in the early days there were quite a few from the cycling forum who should have joined us, but they were put off by one particular member who fortunately is no longer here. A similar thing happened on the gardening forum taken on by Arch (who is thriving by the way) where his stalking and aggressive posting wounded the thing before it got going.

Anyway, thank you for your hard work and commitment in building this forum.
I do miss some of the old crew.

Perhaps when I've had both hips replaced, or at least managed to get off crutches and back on 2 wheels I'll rejoin CC and see who is still around. I just need to refind my cycling mojo. The recumbent trike whilst it did what i needed it to in the early days, just never hit the spot for me. I want my touring bike back (along with my mountain bike and my road bike). The rear wheel of my tourer being a Rohloff hub was used on the recumbent trike. I need to get cycling again.

Back
Top Bottom