A flood of trophies and points

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Staff member
Local time
5:50 AM
Website
www.satnavsaysstraighton.com
Just to let you all know that I've been reviewing the trophies and points this morning and you may find that you have a series of new trophies and points as a result. This is as a result of same changes to the software that made some of the old trophies redundant and the inclusion a few new options of adding trophies so I've added new ones in in the media gallery on the whole (for uploading images and for creating media galleries of your own) but I've also had to extend the trophies to take into account the age of the site and for the members busily chatting away with each other.

As a result there will have been a re-jig of points.

A complete list of trophies can be found here (Trophies)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to let you all know that I've been reviewing the trophies and points this morning and you may find that you have a series of new trophies and ports as a result. This is as a result of same changes to the software that made some of the old trophies redundant and the inclusion a few new options of adding trophies so I've added new ones in in the media gallery on the whole (for uploading images and for creating media galleries of your own) but I've also had to extend the trophies to take into account the age of the site and for the members busily chatting away with each other.

I received almost 20 trophies this morning.

I have nowhere to put them all!

Back
Top Bottom