A little disappointed by the Food Network Star finale

ldehg

Über Member
Local time
7:57 AM
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that Eddie won, but I was disappointed that all of the pilots were for restaurant review shows, rather than actual cooking. I feel like there are enough shows with hosts wandering the country in eating food. I want to see chefs cooking food--and teaching me how to cook it. Finding out about the best rib joint in Louisiana doesn't really do me any good--I don't live in Louisiana. So I wish Food Network stars would start cooking again instead of just watching other people do it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that Eddie won, but I was disappointed that all of the pilots were for restaurant review shows, rather than actual cooking. I feel like there are enough shows with hosts wandering the country in eating food. I want to see chefs cooking food--and teaching me how to cook it. Finding out about the best rib joint in Louisiana doesn't really do me any good--I don't live in Louisiana. So I wish Food Network stars would start cooking again instead of just watching other people do it.

What I don't like are all those bloody challenge shows that keep on popping up at night!! I mean, some of them I like, especially with new talent such as kids cooking, but come on!! It gets ridiculous all too often!! :mad:

I like Eddie Johnson. Mainly because they NEED a black host/chef on a cooking show. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom