A puzzling question

Can you order muddy knees on-line?

No, seriously. First, you need to prep the area. Take out your garden hose and thoroughly wet the area where you will kneel. If possible, spread some fresh dirt before hosing. Manure would be great. Then go ahead and kneel.

Can you order muddy knees on-line?

No, seriously. First, you need to prep the area. Take out your garden hose and thoroughly wet the area where you will kneel. If possible, spread some fresh dirt before hosing. Manure would be great. Then go ahead and kneel.

OK, maybe I should have been a bit clearer, why do I get muddy knees even though I am wearing trousers.

Maybe, you should have something to throw on the ground, like plastic sheeting, before you kneel down.

OK, maybe I should have been a bit clearer, why do I get muddy knees even though I am wearing trousers.
Not difficult. The "Mud" or silt particles that make it to the skin of your knees are much smaller particles than the weave of your trousers. trouser fabric or fabric of most kinds is actually quite "coarse" weave compared to the silt particles. Kind of like using a standard seive to make a nut based milk and wondering why not much is caught and why the milk is grainy.

Back
Top Bottom