The Alphabet Game: Dishes using Za'atar

Crown Royal - Canadian Whisky

XR-Waterloo-0509.PNG

Honey Dill

Honey dill is a condiment consisting of honey, mayonnaise, and dried dill that is unique to Manitoba, Canada. It is often used as a dipping sauce for chicken fingers as well as for sweet potato fries.

Honey Dill

Honey dill is a condiment consisting of honey, mayonnaise, and dried dill that is unique to Manitoba, Canada. It is often used as a dipping sauce for chicken fingers as well as for sweet potato fries.
MG, I have often thought we should have more of an explanation of what we post in this game. One of the great things about this forum is not only having fun and friendship, but learning about other cultures (and our own).

MG, I have often thought we should have more of an explanation of what we post in this game. One of the great things about this forum is not only having fun and friendship, but learning about other cultures (and our own).

Yeah! I try too add photos or explanations sometimes. But sometimes its a fast fire game and members are simply dropping in to the game so I don't think we can insist.

Yeah! I try too add photos or explanations sometimes. But sometimes its a fast fire game and members are simply dropping in to the game so I don't think we can insist.
I understand, to each their own. I'm still confused about how much time between posts. I feel like I don't always give other players too much time to play.

I understand, to each their own. I'm still confused about how much time between posts. I feel like I don't always give other players too much time to play.

Its the same in most threads here. Hence the 'longer than your used to' time allowed for the challenges. Also - don't forget you & I are retired but lots of folk here are at work in the daytime. have kids etc.

Back
Top Bottom