Always nice to have an assistant

Puggles

Veteran
Local time
7:11 PM
She helps when she can by meowing proper measurements.
20211018_050513.jpg

I used to have a cat. Very good company until I had to put her down . I've thought about another buy my daughter told me of a friend of hers who just spent $600 at the vets.
I'm not thinking about one now.

Russ

I used to have a cat. Very good company until I had to put her down . I've thought about another buy my daughter told me of a friend of hers who just spent $600 at the vets.
I'm not thinking about one now.

Russ
I'm sticking to squirrels. Yeah, they do hang outside the window and sit on our patio furniture staring in at me sometimes, but no vet bills.

I'm sticking to squirrels. Yeah, they do hang outside the window and sit on our patio furniture staring in at me sometimes, but no vet bills.
Lol, that was the great thing about dog sitting. I had all the fun with the dogs, enjoyed waking them and yes, i got to take 3 to vets... (1 came back from a walk with a bleeding paw and his sister had to go with him and the other was my sister's dog who we'd seen an issue with her eyes and she needed surgery but my sister didn't have the confidence to explain to the vet, we however were taken very seriously because both of us are used to dogs... she ended up needing surgery on both eye lids on both eyes, but it's significantly better for it. )... any very bills we end up with get paid back to us or the vet knew we were dog sitting and knew their owner so just posted the bill to her instead of us paying for it....

I have had to pick up a couple of vet bills for some rescue chooks I needed help with. Turned out I had them on the right medication as it was but knowing that helped considerably.

Back
Top Bottom