Amazing Milkshakes

cupcakechef

Veteran
Local time
7:11 AM
Japan (expat by way of Australia and USA)
I saw this article online today about incredible milkshakes being served at a cafe in Australia.

334658-bfb0480e-29d3-11e5-a0f5-17ccd8a6b902.jpg

I know it's not technically cooking, but I had to share!

I don't know that I could personally finish one of those - I don't even think I could split it with someone without feeling sick!

Do you have a favorite milkshake flavor?

Oh.my.goodness. Those milkshakes look so good! I wonder if they sell any of those here. I guess I should improvise and try making my own! :laugh:
I agree with you, though. I don't think I could ever finish something as huge as that! Do you happen to know where exactly in Australia they're selling it? I know someone from Australia and I'd probably ask him to bring some when he visits me. :hyper::laugh:

I have to say that to me, they don't actually look that appealing! More a disaster waiting to happen, sorry. <creeps off slowly to the corner and stands there>
I couldn't agree more. They just look like a disgusting mess to me.:sick: Sorry, its just a matter of aesthetics, for me... probably doesn't help that I don't like sweet things!

Last edited:
I have to say that to me, they don't actually look that appealing! More a disaster waiting to happen, sorry. <creeps off slowly to the corner and stands there>

Don't worry, I can still see your opinion for sure...it looks a bit hazardous - all the overflow on the sides! :laugh:

Oh.my.goodness. Those milkshakes look so good! I wonder if they sell any of those here. I guess I should improvise and try making my own! :laugh:
I agree with you, though. I don't think I could ever finish something as huge as that! Do you happen to know where exactly in Australia they're selling it? I know someone from Australia and I'd probably ask him to bring some when he visits me. :hyper::laugh:

They're apparently at a new cafe in Canberra called Pâtissez!

I'm also awed by the milkshakes in the photo. I love milkshakes and I seldom order now because my husband seemed to have developed intolerance for milkshakes. But when I am not with him, I usually order that whenever I can instead of soda or iced tea. And I'm glad that I am not living in Australia for probably I would be hunting that restaurant, hahahaaa.

these style of milk shakes seemed to be in vogue last year,we went to a waffle and shake shop in Southsea near Portsmouth and the place was packed,and it was all day ,by the way i had a fresh strawberry waffle ,not a big fan of milk shakes!

I'm also awed by the milkshakes in the photo. I love milkshakes and I seldom order now because my husband seemed to have developed intolerance for milkshakes. But when I am not with him, I usually order that whenever I can instead of soda or iced tea. And I'm glad that I am not living in Australia for probably I would be hunting that restaurant, hahahaaa.

Lol I know what you mean. Just looking at those photos make you regret not being in Australia but at the same time, it also makes you feel thankful that you're not in Australia because otherwise, you'd be hunting for it and probably have diabetes from the looks of those shakes! :laugh: However, this also doesn't give you an excuse to not make an improvised one. haha!:laugh:

Don't worry, I can still see your opinion for sure...it looks a bit hazardous - all the overflow on the sides! :laugh:

They're apparently at a new cafe in Canberra called Pâtissez!

thank you! I would definitely inquire about that! Although I doubt it would still be looking as gorgeous and tempting as that, given the distance from Australia to our country! :D:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom