American Delights!

Belleve

Local time
2:49 AM
Hey, I work for a health and wellness group and we're looking to identify popular dishes from across the states. what are people's favourite foods- breakfast, lunch and dinner!? If there's any development chefs out there interested in working more directly with us, contact me!
Thanks, Belle

morning glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
2:49 AM
Hey, I work for a health and wellness group and we're looking to identify popular dishes from across the states. what are people's favourite foods- breakfast, lunch and dinner!? If there's any development chefs out there interested in working more directly with us, contact me!
Thanks, Belle
Welcome to CookingBites Belleve. I notice you are based in the UK but you say you are working on dishes popular in the USA. Could you explain a bit more about what the aim of your project is?

CraigC

Über Member
Local time
9:49 PM
I usually eat leftovers for breakfast, no lunch and we usually never repeat supper dishes in a 2 month period. We like Cajun and Creole, real BBQ, Italian/Italian-American, Mexican/Tex-Mex, seafood and always like trying different cuisines. As far as favorite dish, still searching! :hungry:

Top Bottom