Any Date fans?

Yes, I freaking love dates! I have some in my fridge right now, actually. They're what I reach for when I want something sweet instead of baked goods or ice cream!

I love dates and eat them daily. I do have to limit myself as to how many I eat though because I can easily sit and eat the entire packet!

I also prefer dates with their stones left in.

I have loads of date syrup in my cupboard which is great mixed with tahini on a 1:2 ratio of syrup to tahini. It works well with grape molasses as well.

Last edited:
I do like dates. I can eat them whole [stoned] on their own or use chopped dates in baking and for snacking. l like to add chopped dates to my breakfast oatmeal/porridge and sometimes l mix them with nuts and other dried fruits for snacking.

I just can't do dates. This is coming from a guy that eats all kinds of fruit. I can eat dehydrated dates in mixed fruit and nut pouches, or in cereal. But the fresh variety just looks like a cockroach to me! Look at my picture and tell me that doesn't look like a pile of bugs? I am not Andrew Zimmern, and I cannot gag anything down that looks like that!

Attachments

• Fresh_Dates.jpg
    Fresh_Dates.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 251
Back
Top Bottom