Anyone have a favorite holiday vegan main meal

Micheleteresa

Veteran
Local time
4:48 AM
I usually go with vegetable lasagna because I have never had anyone who is not vegan dislike it, its something everyone likes! It would be nice to have something else that is as appealing and liked by all in my bookmarks of recipes or among the handwritten recipes, that I found and scribbled on paper ,that are a unique shorthand all my own and if ever one day found when I am no longer here may be mistaken for some mysterious cryptic writing!
All your ideas and or recipes will be greatly appreciated.

I made the Indian potato pie and it was great!! I was unable to find garam marsala but did find how to make substitute for it online. I guess I would have to venture into the city to an Indian grocery or bodega to find it or order it online, but everyone liked it and I will make it again. The temperature conversion for those in the USA is 375 but as my electric oven seems to heat more than my old gas one did so I set the temperature at 300 and 22cm is slightly over 8 inches, I used a 8 inch baking pan.

I usually go with vegetable lasagna because I have never had anyone who is not vegan dislike it, its something everyone likes! It would be nice to have something else that is as appealing and liked by all in my bookmarks of recipes or among the handwritten recipes, that I found and scribbled on paper ,that are a unique shorthand all my own and if ever one day found when I am no longer here may be mistaken for some mysterious cryptic writing!
All your ideas and or recipes will be greatly appreciated.
I fried some cauliflower for the first time and it was a dish that everybody liked. It's a good transitional fried food. It's not something I would recommend on a daily bases, but it was really good!

Back
Top Bottom