Anyone tried Graze - healthy snacks sent by post?

Shaun

Guru
Local time
8:12 AM
http://www.graze.com/uk/

Here at graze we select the healthy foods that actually taste good and handpick your very own snack box. Delivered to any UK address.

A whole snack box, delivered, is just £3.89 (around $6.47)

Anyone in the UK tried them yet (or a similar service in your own country)?

Looks great, especially the price is very attracting.
I'd definitely order one right now if I'd live in the UK.

I've seen this mentioned before on another forum I participate in, and at first I was curious if there was any benefit of going with this company or just buying your own snacks at the store. Something doesn't really sound quite right about it, or maybe I'm missing something here. Unless they offer some very unique snack items that I couldn't get anywhere else, I don't see the point of going through the trouble and expense of having dried snacks delivered to me. Somewhere along the way they have to be cutting corners to make a profit - either the portion sizes are really small, and/or the quality of the items is very poor, something.

Look at their link for a "breakfast" box - it's just a glorified box of cereal turned on its side and portioned into 4. I know how to pour some cereal into a bowl - I don't see the point of paying a company to portion it for me. Not to mention, they already sell mini boxes of cereal in the store.

I think the whole point is that it's a very simple way to get snacks. Maybe for you it sounds like going through the trouble to order them, but I'm many people think it's much more simple to get this rather than buying the same products from the store.

They buy in bulk, so just like regular grocery stores they can make a profit even if they aren't ripping you off. And yes they do have to pay for delivery, but I'm sure they have a good deal since they use the service a lot. I don't know about the size of the portions, but I bet that they are not low quality because a service such as this one needs to compete with quality.

If I'd live in the UK I'd order one and give you guys a full review!

Back
Top Bottom