Apple Butter

flyinglentris

Disabled and Retired Veteran
Local time
7:37 AM
During a phone chat with my one year older brother for Christmas/New Years, apple butter was mentioned. And do you know, I have not had it in ages?

It's easy to make and it's on my list of things to churn out a recipe for.

During a phone chat with my one year older brother for Christmas/New Years, apple butter was mentioned. And do you know, I have not had it in ages?

It's easy to make and it's on my list of things to churn out a recipe for.
Yes, we eat a lot of apple butter here. If I'm not mistaken, I think SatNavSaysStraightOn makes her own.

Personally, though, I like pear butter better, just because I like pears better in general, but apple butter is still mighty fine.

Yes, we eat a lot of apple butter here. If I'm not mistaken, I think SatNavSaysStraightOn makes her own.

Personally, though, I like pear butter better, just because I like pears better in general, but apple butter is still mighty fine.

It has occurred to me that there may be other types of fruit butters and you confirmed that.

I got my apple butter and took your cue, and got pear butter tool.

Back
Top Bottom