11:38 PM
Website
mypinchofitaly.co.uk
Serves 2, Preparation time 10 minutes, Cooking time 20/30 minutes

• 200 g of ripe apricots
  • 25 g of butter
  • 50 g of brown sugar
  • 50 g of wholemeal flour
  • 30 g of dry biscuits (I've used Mc Vitie's biscuits)

Method

Pre-heat the oven.

Wash the apricots, remove the core and cut into small pieces.

Put them in a non-stick pan with a small butter nut and half of the brown sugar.

Cook them for a few minutes until they start to become caramelized.

Meanwhile, crunch the biscuits with your hands.

Now mix in a bowl the flour with the soft butter remaining in pieces, the rest of brown sugar and the crumbled biscuits: you will have to get a homogeneous and floury mixture.
Put the apricots on the bottom of two ceramic cups and cover with the flour/biscuits mixture.
Bake the apricots crumble in the oven to 180 degrees for about 20/30 minutes or until they are golden on top. Let them cool down and served warm or cold.

Apricot crumble.jpg

Serves 2, Preparation time 10 minutes, Cooking time 20/30 minutes

• 200 g of ripe apricots
  • 25 g of butter
  • 50 g of brown sugar
  • 50 g of wholemeal flour
  • 30 g of dry biscuits (I've used Mc Vitie's biscuits)

Method

Pre-heat the oven.

Wash the apricots, remove the core and cut into small pieces.

Put them in a non-stick pan with a small butter nut and half of the brown sugar.

Cook them for a few minutes until they start to become caramelized.

Meanwhile, crunch the biscuits with your hands.

Now mix in a bowl the flour with the soft butter remaining in pieces, the rest of brown sugar and the crumbled biscuits: you will have to get a homogeneous and floury mixture.
Put the apricots on the bottom of two ceramic cups and cover with the flour/biscuits mixture.
Bake the apricots crumble in the oven to 180 degrees for about 20/30 minutes or until they are golden on top. Let them cool down and served warm or cold.

View attachment 7258

How pretty they look!

Very nice! If it's a dessert with a crumble on it, I have to dig into it. I have some peaches that I won't be able to finish before they're overly ripe, so I think you've just given me a way to get my kids to eat them. :)

Very nice! If it's a dessert with a crumble on it, I have to dig into it. I have some peaches that I won't be able to finish before they're overly ripe, so I think you've just given me a way to get my kids to eat them. :)

Thank you.I think you have had a great idea for your kids! If you like, you can also use corn flakes instead of biscuits. Anyway, enjoy your peaches crumble :)

Back
Top Bottom