Arch! You have competition...

Hey, that's not fair - Arch has cooked tuna and sweetcorn slice at least a couple of times. Us girls need to stick together. I can't help feeling that the girl's mother has a lot to answer for. She's allowed this stroppy kid to dictate what she eats, and now the NHS will have to pick up the pieces.

Hey, that's not fair - Arch has cooked tuna and sweetcorn slice at least a couple of times. Us girls need to stick together. I can't help feeling that the girl's mother has a lot to answer for. She's allowed this stroppy kid to dictate what she eats, and now the NHS will have to pick up the pieces.

To be fair, I do eat noodles everyday for my work lunch (4 days a week), and worked out that I get through 13 miles a year....

I have to say, I tried the Morrisons ones and they are very very bland. My Sainsbury Basics (at 14p a pack now), are gourmet in comparison.

I think it's hard to comprehend food fads if you don't have them yourself. I had a dear late friend who couldn't abide grated carrot, after being forced to eat it at school. He honestly couldn't force himself to eat it. But that didn't make him ill, so it was a fairly harmless fad, that he'd never tried to beat.

With a toddler who's being fussy because they are exploring and pushing the boundaries of self and free will, sooner or later they'll get hungry enough to give in. Once someone is older, they can do themselves harm, as we see in anorexia etc, because they aren't just being awkward, they are struggling with their own minds.

Back
Top Bottom