Are you a sweet or savoury person?

Shaun

Guru
Local time
11:11 PM
For me it's sweet - hands down, always has been - chocolate, ice cream, buns, sugary treats, all manner of confectionery (although I have to be careful with the toffees - they can pull out a filling at fifty paces if you're not careful. :roflmao: ).

What about you?

Much as I like sweet (chocolate especially), I think it's savory for me - in the evening, I often snack on a little bit of chocolate or a biscuit, but like some cheese to round it off. I rarely have a pudding at home day to day.

Mmmm, cheese.

If you wish to sponsor my return to Turkey, I can go and ask the dog that bit me if I was sweet or savoury tasting :D
that said I have just consumed rather a lot of freshly homemade parkin so it could be the former... (the recipe says to allow the parking to cool in the tin, then remove and wrap it up for 3 days before eating it.... not sure it has actually survived 3 hours, let alone 3 days!)

Definitely savoury. I could easily live the rest of my life without ever eating anything sweet again, but I couldn't go without cheese, crisps, Cornish pasties and home made soups. Then there's sausage and mash, eggs, curries, chillies, - the list is endless. I don't mind the occasional sweet treat, but savoury wins hands down for me.

Yes, definitely savoury. I don't even like cake, which can be source of social friction in the cycling forums. :)

Back
Top Bottom