Are you interested what is in your food a drink? You may find this interesting!

ohfoodresearcher

Local time
10:14 AM
Hi everybody. I am studying for an MSc in Food Science, and really need to capture some information from the foodie community for my research project to ensure adequate coverage of the UK population, and I was hoping some of the users on this board may be able to help me along.

A brief explanation is below the link!

Food packaging & labelling in the UK and it's influence on consumer choices.

A big issue in the world we currently live in is misinformation and who to trust. Whether it's vaccines, the pH in our diets, or new exercise routines, it's becoming more complicated than ever to make what should be pretty basic decisions about our diet without someone quickly telling you to do the opposite. My project is trying to decipher how people choose to consume the food they do, and most importantly why. The more people I can get to finish my survey, the stronger my data will be, and more useful to compare to other studies. I have added the link below and I would be more than grateful if you could complete, and even better circulate. As an incentive for completion I will also be donating to OpenKitchen, a brilliant company I have worked with personally over the past year. Anyway, apologies for the massive post!

I am aware I'm posting these into a community as a first-time user, but it really is the best way to make sure as many walks of life are represented as possible!

Thank you for your time, and I will stay active on this board for any questions. Whilst study I am also a professional chef, so always up for gabbing about food and nutrition.

Owen

Back
Top Bottom