Recipe Avocado Creamed Chicken and Broccoli Over Pasta

flyinglentris

Disabled and Retired Veteran
Local time
1:41 PM
Avocado Creamed Chicken and Broccoli Over Pappardelli Pasta:

NOTE: This entree combines three spices, Turmeric, White Pepper and Tarragon.

Ingredients:

1) Broccoli Tips - 1 Cup
2) Chicken Breast - 1 cup
3) Pappardelle Pasta - as required
4) Avocado - 1/2
5) Garlic - 1/4 Cup
6) Olive Oil - as required
7) Cream Cheese - 2 Tblspns
8) Half N Half - 1 Cup
9) Turmeric - 1 to 1-1/2 Tspns.
10) White Pepper - 1 Tspn.
11) Tarragon - 2 to 3 Tspns.

CreamedBrocolliChickenPasta.jpg

Procedure:

1) Dice Garlic
2) Blend Avocado, Garlic, Half n Half, Oil and Cream Cheese together.
3) Heat Mixture in Pot.
4) Simmer on low heat until consistent and thickened.

NOTE: Stir often as this mixture can begin to stick to the bottom of the pot. Add water if it gets too thick.

5) Cut Chicken Breast into crosswise strips.
6) Add Broccoli Tips, Chicken and Spices
7) Simmer and stir medium heat til Broccoli and Chicken appear cooked.
8) Boil Pasta simultaneously in Water until soft.
9) Strain and add Pasta to serving plate(s).

NOTE: Pappardelle is a short flat pasta and care must be taken to add only a thin layer to the bottom of the dish. If it is desired to add more pasta, layer Creamed Chicken and Broccoli between thin layers.

10) Cover Pasta with creamed Chicken and Broccoli
11) Serve

Serves 4 to 6.

Last edited:
This recipe fills the room with a wonderful aroma which is even stronger after stepping outdoors and returning.

If that's a hint that it tastes delicious, well, be that as it may.

BTW: Avocado is considered to be a fruit.

This recipe fills the room with a wonderful aroma which is even stronger after stepping outdoors and returning.

And so are tomatoes.

This recipe took the prize for creating dishes that needed washing.

Chef Knife
Pot
Kettle
Stirring Spoon
Slotted Ladel
Pasta Tongs
Casserole Dish
Spoon
Fork
Tupperware Bowl
Measuring Cup
Blender Parts
Cutting Board
Plate

That may not seem much to some of you, but for me, its a record.

1/4 cup of garlic -- there certainly won't be any vampires in your house for a while. I'm guessing this is not a first-date food. :wink:

CD

This recipe took the prize for creating dishes that needed washing.

Chef Knife
Pot
Kettle
Stirring Spoon
Slotted Ladel
Pasta Tongs
Casserole Dish
Spoon
Fork
Tupperware Bowl
Measuring Cup
Blender Parts
Cutting Board
Plate

That may not seem much to some of you, but for me, its a record.

You haven't made Korean Bibimbap, have you? My kitchen looked like a bomb went off in a Bed, Bath, and Beyond store. :laugh:

There are some foods that I have made in the past, that were very good, but I will never make again, purely because of the amount of cleaning required after the cook. If I want bibimbap, I go to a Korean restaurant.

CD

1/4 cup of garlic -- there certainly won't be any vampires in your house for a while. I'm guessing this is not a first-date food. :wink:

CD

I love Garlic. Sometimes, I even eat raw Garlic Cloves.

As much garlic as was put into this recipe, it is hardly noticeable. The Avocado, Cream Cheese, Half n Half and Spices do much to make it subtle. And the Garlic flavor contribution to this recipe is very subtle, barely noticeable.

Thanks for noting that I am not a Vampire. There's nothing more endearing than a Garlic flavored woman. :okay:

I think this is the longest recipe title I've ever seen. I know the problem - you want to list everything important that's in the recipe! I have to spend quite a while editing my recipe titles down. In the end you have to choose two or three (possibly 4 ) key ingredients and list them in the title to invite people in.

Super colour here! I'd like to have seen it mixed through the pappardelle.

I had thought of doing that, but decided otherwise. Of course, anybody wishing to do the recipe is free to make that decision. It's still a wonderfully flavorful and colorful recipe.

I think this is the longest recipe title I've ever seen. I know the problem - you want to list everything important that's in the recipe! I have to spend quite a while editing my recipe titles down. In the end you have to choose two or three (possibly 4 ) key ingredients and list them in the title to invite people in.
I will follow this advice in the future. Would you like me to shorten the title for this recipe?

Sorry about the misspelled ingredients.

I will follow this advice in the future. Would you like me to shorten the title for this recipe?

Sorry about the misspelled ingredients.

If you can think of a way to shorten it please do. To edit the title of a thread you need to click on the 3 little dots, top right of the first post and choose 'edit thread' from the drop down.

Back
Top Bottom