Avocado Sandwiches?

Miaka_M

Veteran
Local time
1:02 PM
I cannot go a day without eating an avocado. I realized last year that I could make an avocado sandwich! I take 2 slices of whole wheat bread, slice/dice my avocado and spread it on a the slices and I sprinkle some chilli pepper powder (I heat it for 10 seconds in the microwave because I like it a little warm). It tastes great with any type of fruit juice. if you haven't tried it before, I recommend that you do. It's very healthy and extremely easy to make.

I cannot go a day without eating an avocado. I realized last year that I could make an avocado sandwich! I take 2 slices of whole wheat bread, slice/dice my avocado and spread it on a the slices and I sprinkle some chilli pepper powder (I heat it for 10 seconds in the microwave because I like it a little warm). It tastes great with any type of fruit juice. if you haven't tried it before, I recommend that you do. It's very healthy and extremely easy to make.
I love avocados, it is by far one of my favorites. I have made avocado sandwiches before and there great! I'm a big guacamole fan but I can just eat an avocado by it self.

I've had avocado in a salad sandwich, but it would also be good on its own with a little seasoning. Eating an avocado a day is good for health. I could not afford to do that but I do buy them occasionally and like them very much.

Oh I love avocado soooo much! Something we have been doing lately is making what we call "avocado pesto". We mash up the avocado, add a little salt, pepper, and lemon juice and put it on pasta then we add some crushed pistacchio on top. It is really so delicious.

I'm gluten free so I don't have sandwiches very often but when I make GF bread one of my favorite treats is to make a sandwich with eggs, bacon, avocado and cheese. I like to use very ripe avocado so it is more like a spread. I'm salivating thinking about it now, I might have to do some baking today!

Avocado sandwich?? its sounds strange i hope i can try to taste it next time

Back
Top Bottom