Bady food

Dana King

Veteran
Local time
5:03 AM
So like a few years ago the new was talking about a baby food diet. Since baby food is full of nutrition and low in fat, someone, somewhere thought this was a good idea. I only heard about it that one time on the news. Unfortunately last week my brother had brought some baby food. When I asked him for who he laughed and told me about the diet. I explained to my 19 year old little brother how the diet was flawed. Baby food is not filling to anyone older than 3 months. Hungry causes over eating. Eating less in a binge eat disorder waiting to happen. The baby food diet is a bad idea. I hope the next genaration is not picking that up now.

Good thing, you spotted your brother's baby food stash in time to warm him. :wink: I have to say though, I occasionally eat mashed apple baby food ha ha as I love the consistency but not as a meal replacement or anything.

Based on baby food own recommendations, there are products aimed for a first stage of life, a second and a third.

This sole food differentiation should make common sense in people who should not expect to fulfill their daily food intake requirements by eating food that is expressly made for children that fall in a given age range.

I didn't hear before that someone would be sticking to a baby food diet, but I hope people understand that is not possible for an adult stick to such diets.

By the way, I like to eat a baby food product once in a while, but only for the taste that I like, not as a substitution of an actual food or meal plan.

Back
Top Bottom