2 large chicken breasts
1 cup chicken broth
2 tbsp miso
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
2 tbsp of dijon mustard
1 tbsp chicken broth
- Mix dijon mustard with a tbsp of chicken broth in small sauce bowl.
- Boil chicken breasts for 5 minutes
- Remove from water and allow to cool. Cut chicken into strips.
- In a baking dish, add broth, miso and vinegar. Mix together.
- Place chicken strips in baking dish.
- Cook at 300 F (150 C) for 10 minutes.
- Flip chicken strips and cook for 10 more minutes.
- Coat tops of chicken strips with mustard mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until mustard mixture starts to thicken.
- Remove from oven and top with pepper.
Serve with your favorite vegetables or potatoes.