Baking/roasting pans

Herbie

Veteran
Local time
3:49 PM
Morning Glory I bought the saucepans + frying pan you recommend. They are brilliant. Thank you so much for the recommendation. I got my mum some too as she was in need of a new set.

So my next quest is to get decent baking and roasting tins/pans. I'm having to borrow mum's for Christmas (they are coming to our's). So, my question is: do I go with ProCook as with the saucepans, or elsewhere?

It depends what you want. To be honest, I buy cheap (almost throw away) non stick roasting and baking pans from somewhere like Asda supermarket. They last a few years then I get new. Aside from this I have some (retro?) white enamel dishes. They are very cheap and clean easily.

ProCook do some but you can get cheaper. ProCook Enamel Bakeware Roasting Tin Set

I bought this one mainly for food photography but its a good baking dish - I think I got it from Amazon.

After years of buying thin steel roasting pans, I bought this cast aluminium roaster from M&S - is absolutely fabulous, the best roasting pan I've ever had. Solidly made, conducts heat well, because its aluminium its not too heavy, and even after more than 3 years of regular use nothing ever sticks to it.

PL_05_T34_0362S_VP_X_EC_1?$PDP_IMAGEGRID_2_LG$.jpg

I have the larger version too, I just wish they'd make a smaller version as well - if they did then I'd buy a couple in an instant.

Back
Top Bottom