Recipe Banana Muffins

Local time
12:27 PM
Ok. So the new competition Involves the humble banana, and with that in mind, here is my recipe.

preheat oven to 180c gas mark 4

125 grams plain flour
1tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1/2 tsp salt
225 grams of bananas
4 tbsp sugar
60 grams of creme fraiche
1 egg
1/2 tsp vanilla essense.

mix flour, baking powder, bi carb, and salt.
in a separate bowl beat together the egg, sugar, banana, and vanilla essense.
stir in the creme fraiche
stir banana mixture into the dry Ingredients until just mixed.
spoon into paper cases or muffin tin.
Cook for 30 to 40 minutes depending on your oven.

tip. Use ripe bananas as this will be easier to mush.

The competition has started again? I am so behind all the time. I am a banana lover of sorts in recent times. Ever since I heard a banana a day keeps the doctor away. I make a great banana bread and the muffin looks quite similar.

The competition has started again? I am so behind all the time. I am a banana lover of sorts in recent times. Ever since I heard a banana a day keeps the doctor away. I make a great banana bread and the muffin looks quite similar.
Thought that was an apple a day.

I love eating bananas that is why banana bread is my favourite thing to eat. I am sure your recipe for banana muffins is interesting to give it a try. Thanks for sharing your recipe! :)

I eat bananas when I can for the potassium-- I have a lot of joint pains and eating a banana is a treat because it's sweet and good for me. Great recipe! Looks a lot like banana bread except for the creme faich, will try it out.

I have a banana recipe that is very similar but instead of creme fraiche it calls for sour cream. It makes for a very rich and moist muffin. I've also see ones that use yogurt as well. I love making banana muffins, we never eat up all the bananas before they turn brown and I just don't have it in me to throw them out so I freeze them. Once I accumulate enough bananas I make muffins or a loaf. My kids take them to school for snack or we eat them for breakfast on the weekends. Thanks for the recipe.

Back
Top Bottom