BBQ Rub

Local time
1:50 PM
Who's got a good BBQ rub to share? I'd love to try something different for my BBQ. I wish I had some to share, but don't. I'll get on Pinterest later and find something good I'm sure, but I'd like the forum feedback that goes with suggestions. Thanks!

My favorite is a mixture of commercial BBQ and Worcestershire sauces, then I live BBQ marinate overnight inside the refrigerator and take it off at least with an hour anticipation to allow this marinade returns to temperature room before grilling.

My favorite is a mixture of commercial BBQ and Worcestershire sauces, then I live BBQ marinate overnight inside the refrigerator and take it off at least with an hour anticipation to allow this marinade returns to temperature room before grilling.
I always change up my rub, except for the essentials of course, like salt and pepper. I never not use cayenne pepper - it's a big hit in the house! I also marinade the meat overnight :)

I tend to stick with commercial blends when I need a dry rub - the Bone Suckin' Sauce brand dry rub is one of my favorites currently. I've been burned by some of the amateur recipes I've tried out online - usually they don't taste balanced, or something is just off with their flavor - too much salt, way too many unusual spices, too much cayenne, etc...

I've seen dry rubs that were just salt, pepper, garlic, and a little sugar too. They let the actual BBQ sauce take care of most of the flavor.

Back
Top Bottom