Beautyberry Wine

zestery

Veteran
Local time
2:30 PM
I only recently heard about this, and I'm curious if anyone has tried it.

Or fot that matter, other more obscure berry and flower wines. I've had Elderberry wine, and framboise (raspberry beer) but I think that's about it

I have never had any drink like this full stop! I have to admit they sound yummy and l'm going to find out some more about these drinks and how to make them, winter is here now so that might have to wait till next year but if I can buy it now I will just to try it.

I have never had any drink like this full stop! I have to admit they sound yummy and l'm going to find out some more about these drinks and how to make them, winter is here now so that might have to wait till next year but if I can buy it now I will just to try it.

Framboise is easy to find, but I haven't noticed berry wines in my general shopping.

I have never had any beautyberry wine but I do have a plant. I did find some recipes online but I have yet to try them. I would say that I will get right on that but for some reason my bush is not doing well this year. I am not sure if they have dormant years and this is one of them or if there is something wrong with it. I hope that it is back to its old self next year.

Back
Top Bottom