Best Non-Sticky Pan for Induction?

baunag

Local time
12:28 PM
Hi Everyone! Hope you are good. I am here in search of best non-sticky pans for induction. I purchased a pan last month but it is not a good one. Food sticks on the surface which causes in lossing of food as well as it takes too much time to clean it. Can you give me any recommendations?

Hello! I hope you'll stick around and have fun with us.

I have these All Clad Induction ready aluminum pans, and really like them. They have a stainless steel plate on the bottom, so they work with induction cooktops. I got mine at BB&B in a set of two sizes for less than fifty bucks.

Screen Shot 2021-08-19 at 9.08.54 PM.jpg

CD

Welcome to the forum! Just make sure that whatever cookware that you choose is safe for induction top cooking. Some of them aren't.[

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I hope you'll stick around and have fun with us.

I have these All Clad Induction ready aluminum pans, and really like them. They have a stainless steel plate on the bottom, so they work with induction cooktops. I got mine at BB&B in a set of two sizes for less than fifty bucks.

CD
+1 vote for All-Clad
I find their handles much more comfortable than other pans; the concave shape allows you to use your thumb to prevent unwanted rotation of the pan when you're holding it. The non-stick surface is effective, but as I've already scratched mine, I would remind you to use all expected precautions when caring for non-stick coating.

Back
Top Bottom