Black Friday purchases?

LissaC

Legendary Member
Local time
3:53 AM
Anyone shopping this black friday?

I just ordered a set of cookie cutters and some chocolate flavored edible markers, total 9,33€
1700491986234.png

1700492000615.png

Yeah, we've needed a few items these last couple of months so I waited until the sales started having worked out what I wanted in advance.

Dyson contacted us through their app with some great offers. We decided that 40% saving was enough to stay with them. I needed a new hover and hard floor cleaner/mop. The old dust fairy in my current cleaner seems to have perished whilst we've been away and the mop has died a death. So they've been replaced with a combined unit. The new dust fairy (lives inside the collection chamber, you'll need your sense of humour for this one) is working overtime at the moment. I'm filling the dust collector with each room I hover at the moment!

We've also had to finally replace our old Canon printer/scanner/copier. It came to me second hand some 12 years ago, and was already 5 years old at that point. The owner didn't think I could fix it. I did, so it was gifted to us. Now I can't source the waste ink tanks needed to keep it printing because it is so old and is a UK model now in Australia. Even Chinese parts are not available! So new printer has also been bought.

But we've not treated ourselves. Stuff has only been replaced that was needed. I'd love to get an ice cream maker, but as with everyone else, finances are tight and that's a luxury I can't afford right now.

Yeah, we've needed a few items these last couple of months so I waited until the sales started having worked out what I wanted in advance.

Dyson contacted us through their app with some great offers. We decided that 40% saving was enough to stay with them. I needed a new hover and hard floor cleaner/mop. The old dust fairy in my current cleaner seems to have perished whilst we've been away and the mop has died a death. So they've been replaced with a combined unit. The new dust fairy (lives inside the collection chamber, you'll need your sense of humour for this one) is working overtime at the moment. I'm filling the dust collector with each room I hover at the moment!

We've also had to finally replace our old Canon printer/scanner/copier. It came to me second hand some 12 years ago, and was already 5 years old at that point. The owner didn't think I could fix it. I did, so it was gifted to us. Now I can't source the waste ink tanks needed to keep it printing because it is so old and is a UK model now in Australia. Even Chinese parts are not available! So new printer has also been bought.

But we've not treated ourselves. Stuff has only been replaced that was needed. I'd love to get an ice cream maker, but as with everyone else, finances are tight and that's a luxury I can't afford right now.
Oh I've also ordered a robot vaccum-mop combo. Waiting for it to arrive.

Sadly mine is not a robot, but I have finally gone cordless! And not using a conventional mop across more than half the house will make my life easier and quicker.
If it’s a cordless Dyson then don’t be disheartened when the battery finally stops holding its charge. I have just discovered there are some fantastic, good value, well reviewed after market batteries available that are very easy replacements 👍

A pricey Black Friday deal from ‘Simple Human’ I ordered and forgot about in the excitement of more oven shelves has just been delivered.
It’s an illuminated mirror than simulates full spectrum sunlight (something called CRI 95 🤷‍♀️) “to show every detail”

It‘s going back, it really does show every detail 😱 😂

Back
Top Bottom