Blueberry Zucchini Smoothie.jpg

Ingredients
1/2 cup zucchini
1/2 cup frozen wild blueberries
1/2 cup spinach
1-2 pitted dates to sweeten
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1 teaspoon probiotic powder (optional)
1 tablespoon almond butter (I recommend using raw sprouted one)
1 cup almond milk

Toppings
1 tbs almond butter
1 tbs wild blueberries

Directions

Blend all of the ingredients until smooth.
Top with almond butter and wild blueberries.

http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-14737/blueberry-zucchini-smoothie-you-heard-it-right.html

:) I was starting to get worried. Hours into the Challenge and no smoothies? I have to tell you I am loving this one and it's pretty. In between relays this is a treat. I don't have the ingredients on hand for this smoothie but I just finished a combo of kale, apples and bananas. I am guessing that would be a tad boring for you @classic33?

I just had a second look at this. I am happy without the butter and powder.

Last edited:
:) I was starting to get worried. Hours into the Challenge and no smoothies? I have to tell you I am loving this one and it's pretty. In between relays this is a treat. I don't have the ingredients on hand for this smoothie but I just finished a combo of kale, apples and bananas. I am guessing that would be a tad boring for you @classic33?

Kale, apples and bananas? @classic33 has obviously got to you. :laugh:

Kale, apples and bananas? @classic33 has obviously got to you. :laugh:
Looks a bit like this
Homemade-Kale-Banana-Apple-Smoothie.jpg

Good for bringing out the monster in me. My last one wasn't that green though. My kale was not a perfect green. @morning glory does this mean you made a smoothie and yes he got to me. Still a long way from the beans and Mac shake. I am tormented by the idea of the onion, carrots and broccoli.
No I haven't made one - not since the infamous incident...
I must admit most kale I see or buy is a very dark green and I have visions of it turning into sludgy green if mixed with apples and banana. You must take a snap next time you make one...

I must admit most kale I see or buy is a very dark green and I have visions of it turning into sludgy green if mixed with apples and banana. You must take a snap next time you make one...
I will do just that. I will try to day to clean my photo memory . Too many photos and videos and no space. Mine was much lighter. The other day I did one with some guavas. What a mistake - the seeds were a big bother.

Last edited:
What accident @morning glory ? I missed that earlier.20160821_114012.jpgHere is a smoothie I made today. It was awful. It's late evening and some still remains. It was too strong and missing my bananas. Kale, apple, five fingers, lime and stevia instead of my usual honey. It was awful. I just wanted you to see the usual colour. Normally my bananas give me the flavour of sweetness I desire. Today I had none and I think this one was worse than the onion, broccoli and carrots offered by @classic33.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom