Bonjour from London

Frenchie11

Local time
1:01 PM
Hi everyone,
I am a keen foodie but currently stuck in a rut. I am trying to get my two kids (3 & 6) to be a bit more adventurous with food and to get out of the habit of just eating ‘beige food’. I’m French and may have a thing for cooking with butter (unsalted) and crème fraîche! I enjoy baking a lot more than cooking savoury things.
I am based in London and I’m looking forward to getting started with new recipes!

Hi, welcome from Ohio USA! I also cook with too much unsalted butter and creme fraiche. :)

Thank you all! I’m trying to figure out a meal plan for the week ahead without too much pasta or potatoes in it. It’s a lot tougher than I’d anticipated!!

Have fun here. And I heard that much British food is bland though I can't confirm it. I onyy have the word of one, however there was a poster here in Britain who said they were thankful to have access to foreign food there.

Tell you what, no matter how bad the food is, it may be worse here. In the US much of it is bland, but they load it up with salt and sugar. I am sick of salt and sugar.

T

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom