Bought a Mini Food Chopper!!

Shermie

Veteran
Mini Food Chopper..jpg

I was diagnosed with severe tendinitis in my left shoulder & it has recently traveled over to the right shoulder, making the pain so hard to deal with at times. But I deal with it, rather than getting a painful shot of cortisone!! The regular food processor is so heavy, & using a knife for the whole job takes too long to chop up veggies. And a manual chopper makes the job too tedious!

So I bought a mini chopper to take care of those pesky little chopping jobs. It even chops up garlic & raw meat for meat balls, burgers & meat loaf! :hungry:

Last edited:

rascal

Über Member
View attachment 31827
I was diagnosed with severe tendinitis in my left shoulder & it has recently traveled over to the right shoulder, making the pain so hard to deal with at times. The regular food processor is so heavy, & using a knife takes to long to chop up veggies.

So I bought a mini copper to take care of those pesky little copping jobs. It even chops up garlic & ground meat for burgers & meat loaf! :hungry:
Cool looking chopper. If it helps you out its gotta be good for you. :)

Russ

morning glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
They are really useful - I don't have a food processor and use mine plus a stick blender instead. Besides, its perfect if you are cooking for one or two as a food processor tends to be too large.

Shermie

Veteran
They are really useful - I don't have a food processor and use mine plus a stick blender instead. Besides, its perfect if you are cooking for one or two as a food processor tends to be too large.
And very bulky, not to mention heavy as a rock or a boulder! One of the old mixers I own weighs abut 65lbs!!! A monster!! 😲

Top Bottom