Bread bouquets

mjd

Veteran
Local time
6:14 PM
MJ: I love this idea. I love vegetables (weird, I know;-) and my kiddies do too. I used to make them foods like this. It's not really a "pizza" but I can see how some might think that. I'd love to hear what you think about it or if you've already tried this!

bread bouquets (1).jpg
bread bouquets (2).jpg

bread bouquets (3).jpg
bread bouquets (4).jpg

bread bouquets (7).jpg
bread bouquets (8).jpg

MJ: I love this idea. I love vegetables (weird, I know;-) and my kiddies do too. I used to make them foods like this. It's not really a "pizza" but I can see how some might think that. I'd love to hear what you think about it or if you've already tried this!

View attachment 64404View attachment 64405
View attachment 64406View attachment 64407
View attachment 64408View attachment 64409

Just beautiful, I wish I could make one of these bread bouquets. I’ll give it a try although I foresee to get something that will look like more a messy bush with a bad trimming rather than an elegant bouquet 😅

I've seen them before, just don't really have the energy to be that fiddly anymore, though 20 years ago would have been a different story. I've also seen ones less decorated that are still very pretty, those maybe...

I've seen them before, just don't really have the energy to be that fiddly anymore, though 20 years ago would have been a different story. I've also seen ones less decorated that are still very pretty, those maybe...

I'm not a fan of this type of thing at all. I think its more about style than taste or content. Some of those breads look as if they are simply arrangements of vegetables on a flat bread with no cooking or dressings involved. It certainly doesn't make me want to eat them. Maybe I'm not being fair but for me its style over substance. Its a sort of craft, like melon carving or decorating eggs.

Back
Top Bottom