Brother is an aggravating jerk when it comes to food safety!!!!

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
1:56 AM
One of my brothers lives with a friend of mine. He is a jerk when it comes to food safety, & he's always complaining when some does something such as double-dipping or scraping a spoon with a utensil that they may have eaten with. He bosses us around in the kitchen, looking for excuses to complain about something, yet this is the same one who leaves food & meat out to thaw out all day!!! Even on the hot days of summer!!

I'm really fed up with his toxic complaints toward us, when he's no better than we are!! He treats us like we are kids. I don't like that at all!!!! :mad: 😡

Last edited:
One of my brothers lives with a friend of mine. He is a jerk when it comes to food safety, & he's always complaining when some does something such as double-dipping or scraping a spoon with a utensil that they may have eaten with. He bosses us around in the kitchen, looking for excuses to complain about something, yet this is the same one who leaves food & meat out to thaw out all day!!! Even on the hot days of summer!!

I'm really fed up with his complaints toward us, when he's no better than we are!! He treats us like we are k8ids. I don't like that at all!!!! :mad: 😡

At some point you need to do what my wife did, she's one of nine, she only talks/ visit to 3 of them. The rest are married to toxic domineering wives. She cut them off, hasnt spoken to some in 40 years.
The women (2) are pretty tough feisty women, the guys are gutless wimps.

Russ

I've been told that many times. Hah!! :wink:
Both of my brothers drive me crazy for different reasons...I love them both and would do anything for them, but I can only stand them in small doses...one is a germaphobe, and the other is an old bachelor who is very set in his ways....they probably bitch about me, too..so..that's life

Mine is also a germaphobe & an exasperating nutjob of the worst Kind!!! i used to live in the same house with him until I moved out. Couldn't stand staying with him there!!! What a jerk he was, & still is. Complained at me so much that it was horrifying!!! Always found an excuse to start up!! He's a narsicist, and I at times, can't stand him!!! He thinks he knows everything!! he's even treated his ex-wife like crap!!! She moved out because she can't stand him!! He can't even keep a job because he gets into fights with his co-workers & threatens them!! He's got one more time to start up with me, & I'll tell him off to the highest degree!!! 😡 😡😡

Last edited:
Them guys would go crazy watching me cook for myself. When it is just for me it i one ting, for others...

When I cook for others I keep the highest standards, I do not even let a bowl of something sit uncovered. I wash hands al the time, use two cutting boards, all that. They would be frustrated to find fault.

I would love to frustrate them. When someone decides to be a pest I like to reciprocate.

T

Handle this like spoilt kids. Say you got three kids and when the ice cream comes out they complain another got more. So get a scale and I mean with tenths of grams, some would call it a good dope scale.

Get the ice cream out and meticulously - take your time to make the portions exactly equal. During this time the ice cream melts and they get a thick milk shake kinda thing out of it.

So, with this pest, take all the precautions to the max. Make it take so much time the guy gets tired. Wash the cutting board at least five times. Things like that.

The Terminator way, give it back in spades.

T

I became Serve-Safe certified long before he did, & he's knit picking at me everytime I do something that he doesn't like concerning food safety?!! Jesus!! He needs to stop this crap!! I'm just gonna have to put him in his place & stop him from doing this. I'm not a child!! I'm older than he is, & I demand to be treated with respect!! :mad:

It's a program that people working in food service, or are about to be hired in food service must participate in & be certified in by passing a test & be given a certificate saying so. :whistling:

Back
Top Bottom