Brother keeps on looking for excuses to start ridiculous fights for nothing!!!!

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
1:00 AM
I have a deer friend who lives in the suburbs. One of my so-called brothers stays there with him. Ever sine he's been there, he's been nothing but trouble!! He can't keep a job, he's been fired from everyone of them, Can't keep a wife, doesn't see his children. he's just a drama king.

Picks fights & excuses to start them with me & everyone else!!I'm so done with him I don't want to see or talk to to every again. He's a narcicist .Hardly anyone in the family want to be bothered with him either!!!!:headshake:

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. I'm betting that any of us with more than one sibling has a similar story.

I have four brothers and a sister, and one of those is a hot, hot mess. I also have an aunt that I decided years ago that I was done talking to her. Best decision I ever made. As the saying goes, I wouldn't p!ss on her if she were on fire.

Last edited:
That is the way that I feel. If he were lying in the street in desperate need of emergency medical help, I'd step right over him & keep on walking!!!! I HATE him for the way that he treats myself & others!!! 😡

Well guys. It sounds like we might all be related. ;-0 I try not to hate others and generally don't hold grudges, but *some* people make it darn near impossible. Some days are better than others but I find comfort in knowing that I am much safer and happier with them not part of my life.

He treats everyone in the fam like crap & wants everything his way or the highway!!!! I'll gladly take the highway!! His ex-wife also moved out & got her own place. I'm so glad for her!!!! :wink:

Last edited:
My late brother's ex girlfriend has posted a pretty unpleasant post regarding my brother on Facebook, I haven't responded because it would then be seen by others and there is already bad blood within the family.

My low-life brother, he causes too much drama!! He's not happy unless he's causing drama & turmoil!! He needs help & won't go get it. If & when he has a job, he threatens the coworkers. That's a fireable offence. Part of the reasons why he can't keep a job!!! Gets fired from everyone of them!! 😡

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom