Brownies

smlewis00

Veteran
Local time
12:04 PM
When I make brownies from a mix, they always taste so much better than when I make them homemade. Do you think it is my recipe? Does anyone have any homemade brownie recipes that they have had great success with? If you do, please share them with me! :)
I certainly don't mind making brownies from a mix. They are easy to make and always delicious! However, I really would like to make some tasty homemade brownies.
Thank you in advance for any feedback!

When I was still in my native country I used to baked brownies from scratch and I had my own recipe which I innovated and finalized until it got the right taste and texture from my good critic which is my family. But now that I am living already in another country I do not try to bake brownies because I do not have my baking utensils and equipment. And also my all my cooking and baking recipes I do not bring it here. What I remembered in order that your brownies will be moist rather than dry, use melted butter rather than softened butter when making the batter. And adding the right amount of corn syrup will make it more tastier and glossy in texture when it is already bake and ready for serving to eat.

Back
Top Bottom