BulletProof Coffee?

veggiespls

Veteran
Local time
6:49 AM
About a month ago I was introduced to bullet proof coffee and I've fallen in love with it! Ok, maybe not really in love….but wow it does the trick for me in the mornings! Anyone else heard of it? and/or drink it too? I first heard about it while listening to a podcast with Dave Asprey and was pretty impressed with everything he had to say about it and some of the names he threw out of people who were drinking it so I thought….why not? So what it is, is 2 cups of high quality, organic, not a blend, coffee (he sells his own, but I haven't bought it) put that in a blender with 1 TBS MCT oil (a derivative of coconut oil), and 1 TBS of high quality organic butter (kerrygold is my favorite). Blend and enjoy! This stuff is seriously good and I am not hungry again till lunch. Also, I've got some amazing energy and don't get that low/tired/cranky/headachy feeling I used to get with some other coffees. Quality, when it comes to coffee, really does matter.

Butter and oil in coffee!? :D
Definitely not going to try it, really doesn't sound like something I'd enjoy.

I do agree about quality mattering when it comes to coffee. Too bad the better ones are always quite expensive which means that I often end up drinking the not so expensive ones.

Anyone from a farm knows that cream is just butter that hasn't been churned yet. Putting it in a blender with water is just unchurning it. Adding coconut oil and palm-kernel oil will add a little more more healthy oil to the mix. I would use a good quality Kona coffee. Always use a good quality of chlorine free water to brew coffee.

Back
Top Bottom